Yamaha M-12 Electric Drive – Just £179
Thursday, November 29, 2018
A Yamaha Electric Drive is the most convenient, environment-friendly way to power a small boat – and you may be surprised just how powerful it is.
Incredibly simple and quiet to use, these compact 12-Volt units have adjustable brackets for quick, easy fitting, so you can go straight out, switch on and have fun. They are very easy to control, with a conveniently positioned tiller and a comfortable hand grip.
They’re built tough too, with permanent magnet motors, damage-resistant casings and coatings, and special composite drive shafts that won’t bend, break or corrode in normal use. A power propeller maximises thrust and resists trailing weeds and other underwater debris.
The amazing Yamaha M12 – Just switch it on and take off.
In stock and available for immediate collection or delivery from Marine Tech, South Walsham
- Static thrust – 13.6 kg, Amp Draw – 30, Voltage – 12v, Weight – 7kg, Shaft – 762 mm
- Indestructable composite shaft
- Smooth, cool, quiet power
- Quick cam-depth adjuster, easy prop depth control
- Tough & powerful – 12v motor, hard wearing weed resistant propeller and hard to damage casing