A Yamaha M-12 Electric Drive is the most convenient, environment-friendly way to power a small boat – and you may be surprised just how powerful it is.
The amazing Yamaha M12 Electric Drive – Just switch it on and take off.
Incredibly simple and quiet to use, these compact 12-Volt units have adjustable brackets for quick, easy fitting, so you can go straight out, switch on and have fun. They are very easy to control, with a conveniently positioned tiller and a comfortable hand grip.
They’re built tough too, with permanent magnet motors, damage-resistant casings and coatings, and special composite drive shafts that won’t bend, break or corrode in normal use. A power propeller maximises thrust and resists trailing weeds and other underwater debris.
At A Glance
- 13.6kg Static thrust, Amp draw 30
- Weight 7kg
- Power propeller resists weeds and trailing debris
- Almost indestructible composite prop shaft
- Surprisingly powerful – but easy to control
- Tough construction and dependable 12-Volt motor
- Extremely friendly to the environment
- Very simple and light to carry about – and to fit
- Push-to-Test meter – for easy battery level checks
- Quick-Cam Depth Adjuster – easy prop depth control
- Static thrust – 13.6 kg
- Amp Draw – 30
- Voltage – 12v
- Weight – 7 kg
- Shaft – 762 mm
For more information, please contact us ….