2004 Quicksilver 510 Cruiser
A 2 berth cuddy cabin boat which is an ideal starter boat and perfect for day trips and fishing. In clean and tidy condition throughout and fitted with a Marina 60hp EFI four stroke outboard engine. A trailer is included which makes this a very attractive package.
This is an ideal starter boat, easy to handle, and with plenty of room in the cockpit for enjoying fun days out on the river or for fishing. The extremely low air-draft means that this boat will easily pass under all Broads bridges.
- 2004 Quicksilver 510 Cruiser
- Mariner 60 ELPT 60hp four stroke outboard (fitted 2005)
- Roller coaster trailer
- ‘V’ Berths in cuddy cabin
- Stainless steel pulpit
- Fixed perspex windscreen
- Stainless steel boarding ladder
- Helm position to starboard with engine instrumentation
- Tacho / trim/ fuel gauges
- Upholstered pilot & co-pilot seats
- Foot rest
- Cockpit seating cushions
- Perspex door
- Rod holders
- Ropes & fenders
- Mud weight
If you require a mooring, we do have berths available at our marina in Acle on the Norfolk Broads – £1030.90 per year or £88.48 per month including VAT. Shower & toilet facilities, car parking, water, electricity and space for hardstanding in the winter.
To arrange a viewing of this Quicksilver 510 Cruiser, please contact us