Norfolk Gypsy No: 98 An opportunity to purchase this locally designed and constructed small cruising yacht. An all purpose, seaworthy coaster also very suitable for inland waterways.
Well maintained & regularly serviced with a new wooden mast & jib (Spring 2019) Price to include mooring at South Walsham, Norfolk Broads
- New wooden mast and jib fitted Spring 2019
- Heavy duty GRP hull, wooden fittings
- Gunter rig, roller reef jib, A-frame
- Lifting centreboard via ‘high purchase drum winch’
- 2 Burner alcohol stove
- Chemical toilet
- Chart table
- 2 Brass oil lamps
- Manual bilge pump
- Autohelm Bi Data speed/depth
- Navigation lights
- Masthead ariel
- Boom canvas / mooring cover
- Stored ashore for winter
Norfolk Gypsy – A simple traditional styled cabin with a conventional V-berth layout with the small galley area and WC aft by the main hatch with brass portholes and oil lamps.
For full information on the locally built Norfolk Gypsy boats – please visit Neil Thompson Boats website.
To arrange a viewing please contact us