‘Lady Mary’ has been in same family ownership from new. A much loved and well looked after wooden day launch which was built by Maycraft of Potter Heigham in 1959. Perfect for family days out.
Fitted with a new Tohatsu 9.8hp engine in 2018, and a new canopy/cover this boat is ready to begin a new adventure with new owners.
- This 1959 traditional wooden launch in very good condition, built in mahogany with oak ribs by a single boat builder at Maycraft of Potter Heigham
- Unique design, central steering position
- 2018 Tohatsu MFS 9.8 EPL four stroke outboard engine
- Navigation lights
- Recently fitted new canopy / cover
- Stored undercover in winter
To arrange a viewing of ‘Lady Mary’ please contact us