Broads Sailing Yacht – Herbert Woods ‘Proud Lady’ Class
This 1973 Herbert Woods ‘Proud Lady’ Class Broads Yacht is looking rather unloved and in need of TLC. If you are looking are handy with DIY skills and looking for a project, this boat has the potential to be a lovely family boat. Used regularly by her present owner, this boat is being sold due to an upgrade.
Good headroom (6′) throughout the boat, a spacious main cabin with generous galley and comfortable seating that converts to twin berths. The ‘head’ has a sea toilet, sink and shower with mixer tap. In the ‘bow’ is a separate cabin with twin berths and good storage.
This boat benefits from a modern Nanni 2.6HE 10hp diesel engine which was serviced in the Spring of 2019.
- 1973 Herbert Woods ‘Proud Lady’ class Broads yacht
- Burmuda rigged
- Nanni 2.6 HE 10hp diesel engine – serviced Spring 2019
- Wood hull & topsides
- Jabsco sea toilet
- 12 Electrics
- Battery charger
- 2 Batteries
- 2 Fire extinguishers & 1 fire blanket
- 2 x Electric bilge pumps
- 2 Burner gas hob, grill & oven
- Stainless steel sink & drainer
- Gas heater
- Smoke detector & carbon monoxide alarm
- Ropes & fenders
- Rear canopy
- Sail cover
- Furling & jib sails
To arrange a viewing, please contact us