The amazing Yamaha M-26 Electric Drive – Just switch it on and take off.
A Yamaha Electric Drive is the most convenient, environment-friendly way to power a small boat – and you will be surprised at just how powerful it is.
Incredibly simple and quiet to use, these compact 12-Volt units have adjustable brackets for quick, easy fitting, so you can go straight out, switch on and have fun. They are very easy to control, with a conveniently positioned tiller and a comfortable hand grip.
The electric drives are strong too, with permanent magnet motors, damage resistant casings and coatings, and special composite drive shafts that won’t bend, break or corrode in normal use. A power propeller maximizes thrust and resists trailing weeds and other underwater debris.
At A Glance
- Very simple and light to carry about – and to fit
- Surprisingly powerful – but easy to control
- Tough construction and dependable 12-Volt motor
- Almost indestructible composite prop shaft
- Comfortable tiller with twist-on hand control
- Versatile steering tension control
- Power propeller resists weeds and trailing debris
- Quick-Cam Depth Adjuster – easy prop depth control
- Push-to-Test meter – for easy battery level checks
- Extremely friendly to the environment