Yamaha F9.9 JEL Outboard
Packing more power on the water doesn’t mean you have to drag a heavy outboard onto your boat. The lightweight Yamaha F9.9 is perfectly portable and a comfortable-to-use, integrated carrying handle helps too.
Discover the joys of whisper-quiet operation and superb fuel economy, blended with our smooth, reliable 4-stroke power. Yamaha’s CDI Ignition System means reliable, first-time start-up, so combined with the twist-grip throttle and F-N-R gear system, easy, safe handling is the result.
This lightweight engine has many talents that make it ideal for tender duties, fishing or family fun.
- Ergonomic shift lever on the tiller handle
- Easy-fold tiller design for storage & portability
- Extra resting pad for convenient vertical storage
- Compact and efficient engine design
- Remarkable power and impressive torque
- Large comfortable-to-use carry handle
- Lighting coil fitted as standard
- Fresh Water Flushing system
- Shallow Water Drive for cruising close inshore
- Over-rev limiter
- Start-in-gear’ protection system
- Audible warning of low oil pressure
For more information, please contact us ….
EngineEngine Type: 4-Stroke
No. of cylinders/configuration: 2 Cylinder
Bore x stroke: 56mm x 43mm
Prop shaft output at mid range: 5,500 rpm
Full throttle operating range: 5,000-6,000 rpm
Lubrication system: Wet sump
Fuel Induction System: 1 carburetor
Ignition/advance system: CDI
Starter system: Electric
Gear ratio: 2.08
Alternator/Battery charging capacity: 6A