Packing more power on the water doesn’t mean you have to drag a heavy outboard onto your boat. The lightweight Yamaha F8 is perfectly portable and the comfortable-to-use, integrated carrying handle helps too.
Discover the joys of whisper-quiet operation and superb fuel economy, blended with our smooth, reliable 4-stroke power. Yamaha’s CDI Ignition System means reliable, first-time start-up, so combined with the twist-grip throttle and F-N-R gear system, easy, safe handling is the result.
This lightweight engine has many talents that make it ideal for tender duties, fishing or family fun. Of course, if you use your boat as a reliable work partner, then the Yamaha F8 is the perfect match.
- Latest generation engine design – efficiency and power
- Advanced tiller handle design and controls
- True portability – and so easy to carry
- Rest pad for vertical storage position
- Fresh water flushing system
- Shallow water drive system
- Yamaha’s ideal anti-corrosion protection
For more information, please contact us …..
EngineEngine Type: 4-Stroke
No. of cylinders/configuration: 2 Cylinder
Bore x stroke: 56mm x 43mm
Prop shaft output at mid range: 5,500 rpm
Full throttle operating range: 5000-6000 rpm
Lubrication system: Wet sump
Fuel Induction System: 1 carburetor
Ignition/advance system: CDI
Starter system: Manual
Gear ratio: 2.08
Alternator/Battery charging capacity: 6A