Yamaha F5 AMHL Outboard Engine
This attractive engine, with its smart, stylish looks, offers all the power you need to hit the water with confidence. The Yamaha F5 is also convenient to store – and so light and easy to handle that carrying one between the shore and the deck of your sailing boat really is a breeze.
The compact size, large carrying handle and built-in fuel tank all enhance its portability – and start-up is easy with Yamaha’s CDI Ignition System. Low fuel consumption, simple controls and low noise and vibration levels, along with Yamaha reliability, come as standard.
So for families to get on the water easily – or for a yacht owner wanting a handy auxiliary – the F5 offers the smartest solution.
- 3-position storage system to prevent oil leaks
- Easy and comfortable to carry – ashore or on board
- Optional lightning coil gives 12V 6A power supply
- Smart grey cowling and latest design graphics
- 180° steering with friction and throttle adjustment
- Built-in fuel tank with switch-over facility for remote tank
For more information, please contact us …..
EngineEngine Type: 4-Stroke
No. of cylinders/configuration: 1 Cylinder
Bore x stroke: 62mm x 46mm
Prop shaft output at mid range: 5000 rpm
Full throttle operating range: 4500-5500 rpm
Lubrication system: Wet sump
Fuel Induction System: 1 carburetor
Ignition/advance system: CDI
Starter system: Manual
Gear ratio: 2.08
Alternator/Battery charging capacity: 6A