This attractive engine, with its smart, stylish looks, offers all the power you need to hit the water with confidence. The Yamaha F4 is also convenient to store – and so light and easy to handle that carrying one between the shore and the deck of your sailing boat really is a breeze.
The compact size, large carrying handle and built-in fuel tank all enhance its portability – and start-up is easy with Yamaha’s CDI Ignition System. Low fuel consumption, simple controls and low noise and vibration levels, along with Yamaha reliability, come as standard.
So for families to get on the water easily – or for a yacht owner wanting a handy auxiliary – the F4 offers the smartest solution.
- Stylish design with a smart grey top cowling
- Latest-generation Yamaha styling and graphics
- Unique 3-position oil-leak-free storage system
- Lightweight and portable with a large carry handle
- 180º steering for comfortable manoeuvring
- Large F-N-R (Forward-Neutral-Reverse) shift lever
- Built-in 1.1L fuel tank
- 2-way change-over system for portable tank option
- Shallow Water Drive for cruising close inshore
- Convenient auxiliary priming pump in the cowling
- Auto decompression for easier starting
EngineEngine Type: 4-Stroke
No. of cylinders/configuration: 1 Cylinder
Bore x stroke: 62mm x 46mm
Prop shaft output at mid range: 4hp / 5,000 rpm
Full throttle operating range: 4000-5000 rpm
Lubrication system: Wet sump
Ignition/advance system: CDI
Starter system: Pull start
Gear ratio: 13:27
Alternator/Battery charging capacity: 12A