Yamaha F30 BETS Outboard Engine
The lightweight Yamaha F30 is designed for simple installation and ease of use, but it’s packed with reliable, dependable power too.
Yamaha’s Electronic Fuel Injection system (EFI) delivers impressive power at high speeds, plus real mid-range punch and torque – along with outstanding levels of reliability and economy. PrimeStart™ makes starting up as effortless as it is in your car – and since this is a Yamaha, that means first time, every time. Our unique Wide Range Power Trim & Tilt system then lets you take full control.
Finally, for peace of mind, Yamaha’s Customer Outboard Protection (Y-COP) system protects your engine with a car-style remote-control immobiliser.
- EFI for cleaner, more efficient performance
- Compatible with Yamaha Digital Network Gauges
- PrimeStart™ system for easy starting
- Variable trolling RPM
- Yamaha Customer Outboard Protection (Y–COP) option
- Wide Range Power Trim & Tilt
- Hydro Tilt for lever control
- Compact shape and one-piece solid top cowling
- Single-action steering friction (on tiller models)
- High-output alternator
- Shallow Water Drive for cruising close inshore
- Fresh Water Flushing system
For more information, please contact us …..
EngineEngine Type: 4-Stroke
No. of cylinders/configuration: 3 Cylinder
Bore x stroke: 65mm x 75mm
Prop shaft output at mid range: 5,500 rpm
Full throttle operating range: 5,000-6,000 rpm
Lubrication system: Wet sump
Fuel Induction System: EFI
Ignition/advance system: CDI
Starter system: Electric
Gear ratio: 2.00
Alternator/Battery charging capacity: 17A