Yamaha F25 GWHS Outboard Engine
This legendary twin cylinder, 4-stroke portable is now around 25% lighter! Open the throttle of our brand new Yamaha F25 and you’ll immediately feel the effect of Yamaha’s innovative technologies at work, delivering big-engine features with unique power-to-weight performance and outstanding economy.
The specification now includes two resting pads (side and rear), improved carry handles, battery-less EFI and full compatibility with our Digital Network Gauges.
With its single-lever steering friction adjustment, new wide-span motor mount, high-output alternator and options of Variable Trolling Speed, Y-COP Security and Wide Range Power Trim & Tilt, the F25 is the natural choice.
- 25% lighter – unique power-to-weight performance
- New tough and solid one-piece top cowling
- New battery-less EFI system for easy starting
- Manual, electric and manual/electric start options
- VTS slower-than-normal idle speed (option on r/c)
- Compatible with Yamaha Digital Network Gauges
- VTS (Variable Trolling Speed) option on r/c
- Wide Range Power Trim & Tilt option
- Exclusive Y-COP immobiliser security available
- Multi-function tiller handle option
- Single-lever steering friction (Tiller model)
- High-output alternator for extra starting power
For more information, please contact us …….
EngineEngine Type: 4-Stroke
No. of cylinders/configuration: 2 Cylinder
Bore x stroke: 65mm x 65.1mm
Prop shaft output at mid range: 6,000 rpm
Full throttle operating range: 5,000-6,000 rpm
Lubrication system: Wet sump
Fuel Induction System: EFI
Ignition/advance system: CDI
Starter system: Electric
Gear ratio: 2.08
Alternator/Battery charging capacity: 16A