Yamaha F20 BEPS Outboard Engine
If you’re looking for the winning combination of easy handling and great control, look no further than the reliable Yamaha F20.
This versatile, twin-cylinder 4-stroke combines power and responsiveness – and delivers a super-smooth ride. Outstanding fuel economy also means that you’re being kinder to the environment, with exhaust emissions cut to a minimum.
Enjoy too, the many extras that only a Yamaha outboard delivers. Benefits like computer-controlled ignition, a special light-load starting system, a water-cooled fuel pump, and a large-volume silencer – all normally only found on larger engines. For commercial, professional or leisure use, it adds up to a winning formula.
- One-piece, solid top cowling
- PrimeStart™ system for easy starting
- Manual and Electric start options
- Power Tilt option
- Optimum power-to-weight ratio
- Front-mounted shift lever for easy control
- Light-load manual starter
- Convenient vertical & horizontal storage positions
- High-output alternator
- Shallow Water Drive for cruising close inshore
- Single-lever steering friction (Tiller model)
- Fresh Water Flushing system
For more information, please contact us …..
EngineEngine Type: 4-Stroke
No. of cylinders/configuration: 2 Cylinder
Bore x stroke: 63mm x 58.1mm
Prop shaft output at mid range: 5,500 rpm
Full throttle operating range: 5,000-6,000 rpm
Lubrication system: Wet sump
Fuel Induction System: 1 carburetor
Ignition/advance system: CDI
Starter system: Electric
Gear ratio: 2.08
Alternator/Battery charging capacity: 10A