Yamaha F15 CEHL Outboard Engine
Whether it’s for commercial or leisure use, when the 4-stroke spins into life you’ll notice how quiet it is as you roll on the power. And with the exclusive Honda rubber mount device that soaks up the vibrations, it feels smooth too. These high-output outboards will push you and your passengers nicely through the water when you’re out for a day’s work, or cruising and fishing. Now, that’s something worth talking about.
If you’re looking for the winning combination of easy handling and great control, look no further than the reliable F15.
Tiller handle/remote control, manual/electric start, manual tilt, 12v 6 amp DC output, includes 12 litre tank.Propeller – Ally std plus 7 options.
Whether you enjoy the thrill of water sports or just relaxing on your boat, choose the engine that helps you get more out of your time on the water.
- PrimeStart™ system for easy starting
- High-output alternator
- Shallow Water Drive for cruising close inshore
- Fresh Water Flushing system
- One-piece, solid top cowling
- Optimum power-to-weight ratio
- Manual and Electric start options
- Front-mounted shift lever for easy control
- Single-lever steering friction (Tiller model)
- Power Tilt option
- Light-load manual starter
- Convenient vertical & horizontal storage positions
For more information on Yamaha outboard engines, please contact us …
EngineEngine Type: 4-Stroke
No. of cylinders/configuration: 2 Cylinder
Bore x stroke: 63mm x 58.1mm
Prop shaft output at mid range: 5,500 rpm
Full throttle operating range: 5,000-6,000 rpm
Lubrication system: Wet sump
Fuel Induction System: 1 carburetor
Ignition/advance system: CDI
Starter system: Electric
Gear ratio: 2.08
Alternator/Battery charging capacity: 10A