Tohatsu MFS9.8B UL
Our range of smaller portable outboards offer some unique features not widely available on the market. These include through the propeller hub exhaust to minimise noise. The twist type throttle grip is standard on all models and the front mounted gear lever is key to easy operation. There is a convenient, ergonomically designed carry handle to improve portability.
- Light and compact!
- Designed with proven technology
- Available in a wide variety of models
- Greatly reduced vibration for smooth and stable running at all speeds
- Greatly reduced induction noise for a quieter ride
- Trim tab reduces steering effort, functioning also as the sacrificial anode that protects the engine from electrolysis
- Ultra Low emission, EPA and CARB 3-Star rating approved
TOHATSU 7 YEAR WARRANTY – PLEASURE USE – 3 YEARS PARTS & LABOUR / 4 YEARS PARTS ONLY
For warranty details on outboards for Commercial use please ask.
If you are looking for Outboard engine spares, consumables or accessories, please visit our Ebay shop
EngineEngine Type: 4 Stroke
No. of cylinders/configuration: 2 Cylinder
Bore x stroke: 55mm x 44mm
Full throttle operating range: 5,000 - 6,000 rpm
Lubrication system: Trochoid Pump
Ignition/advance system: CDI
Starter system: Manual
Gear ratio: 2.08