Tohatsu MFS50A EPTL Outboard Engine
All of our mid-range outboards are equipped with Battery-less Electronic Fuel Injection technology for optimum fuel efficiency. Many of these outboards boast the title of ‘lightest in their class’ whilst continuing to uphold the quality engineering consistent with Japanese developed and manufactured products.
These engines are available in a wide variety of models ranging from manual start to fully loaded with remote steering, power trim and tilt. Ultra Long extension kits are also available for all models as well as the option of fitting multifunction tiller handles to enhance usability for those not requiring remote steering.
- Advanced EFI System to minimise fuel burn
- Canister style oil filter for easy replacement
- Ultra lightweight design, 97kg dry, lightest in its ‘class’
- Built-in diagnostics and service indicator via tachometer
- Sleek & sporty cowl design, also available with optional ‘designer’ tilt handles
- 7 Year limited warranty
For more information, please contact us ……
For outboard engine spares, accessories and consumables, please visit our Ebay store.
EngineEngine Type: 4 Stroke
No. of cylinders/configuration: 3 Cylinder
Bore x stroke: 70mm x 75mm
Full throttle operating range: 5,000 - 6,000 rpm
Lubrication system: Wet sump
Ignition/advance system: CDI
Starter system: Electric
Gear ratio: 2.08