Tohatsu MFS40A EFTL Outboard Engine
All of our mid-range outboards are equipped with Battery-less Electronic Fuel Injection technology for optimum fuel efficiency. Many of these outboards boast the title of ‘lightest in their class’ whilst continuing to uphold the quality engineering consistent with Japanese developed and manufactured products.
These engines are available in a wide variety of models ranging from manual start to fully loaded with remote steering, power trim and tilt. Ultra Long extension kits are also available for all models as well as the option of fitting multi function tiller handles to enhance usability for those not requiring remote steering.
- Designed with proven technology
- Advanced EFI System to minimise fuel burn
- Canister style oil filter for easy replacement
- Ultra lightweight design, 95kg dry, lightest in its ‘class’
- Built-in diagnostics and service indicator via tachometer
- Sleek & sporty design for superior induction and sound control
- Larger Cavitation plate and Splash plate for better performance
TOHATSU 7 YEAR WARRANTY – PLEASURE USE – 3 YEARS PARTS & LABOUR / 4 YEARS PARTS ONLY
For warranty details on outboards for Commercial use please ask.
Looking for outboard engine spares, accessories or consumables? Please visit our Ebay store.
EngineEngine Type: 4 Stroke
No. of cylinders/configuration: 3 Cylinder
Bore x stroke: 70mm x 75mm
Full throttle operating range: 5,000 - 6,000 rpm
Lubrication system: Wet sump
Ignition/advance system: CDI
Starter system: Electric
Gear ratio: 2.08