Mariner F9.9 MLH Outboard Engine
Even with all the user-friendly features included, our 8 and 9.9hp FourStrokes are one of the lightest in their class. A convenient multifunction tiller handle provides easy one-hand shifting operation while the manual choke and primer features makes it easy to get things started. Plus these outboards come equipped with our exclusive automatic reverse hooks that don’t require you to manually change the clumsy lever to hold the engine in place while running in reverse.
Mariner F9.9 MLH – At a glance:-
- Overhead cam design for quiet and efficient operation
- 5 trim positions plus shallow water drive allow easy access to remote areas and better control in shallow waters
- Manual recoil starter, even on electric start models
- Enhanced fuel primer and manual choke deliver instant starts every time
- Visual low pressure warning system
- Electric start models feature a 6 amp / 76 watt alternator to keep batteries properly charged
- Clean and efficient, with plenty of torque to keep the fun
- Multi-function tiller handle controls shift, stop, throttle, throttle friction and steering for one hand operation
- Inherent Four Stroke characteristics include quiet, smooth operation and exceptional idling
For more information on Mariner outboard engines, please contact us.
For outboard spares, accessories and consumables please visit the Marine Tech Ebay store.
EngineEngine Type: 4 Stroke
No. of cylinders/configuration: 2 Cylinder
Full throttle operating range: 5,000 - 6,000 rpm
Fuel Induction System: 2 valve
Ignition/advance system: CDI
Starter system: Manual or Electric
Gear ratio: 2.08