Mariner F8 MLH Outboard Engine
Even with all the user-friendly features included, our 8 and 9.9hp FourStrokes are one of the lightest in their class. A convenient multi function tiller handle provides easy one-hand shifting operation while the manual choke and primer features makes it easy to get things started. Plus these outboards come equipped with our exclusive automatic reverse hooks that don’t require you to manually change the clumsy lever to hold the engine in place while running in reverse.
- Clean and efficient, with plenty of torque to keep the fun.
- Multi-function tiller handle controls shift, stop, throttle, throttle friction and steering for one hand operation.
- Inherent FourStroke characteristics include quiet, smooth operation and exceptional idling.
- Five-year limited non-declining, factory-backed. Conditions and exclusions apply.* Not applicable for commercial and racing applications.
- Two-year limited commercial warranty.
- Overhead cam design for quiet and efficient operation.
- 5 trim positions plus shallow water drive allow easy access to remote areas and better control in shallow waters.
- Manual recoil starter, even on electric start models.
- Enhanced fuel primer and manual choke deliver instant starts every time.
- Visual low pressure warning system.
- Electric start models feature a 6 amp / 76 watt alternator to keep batteries properly charged.
For more information on Mariner outboard engines, please contact us ….
For outboard engine spares, accessories and consumables please visit the Marine Tech online Ebay shop.
EngineEngine Type: 4 Stroke
No. of cylinders/configuration: 2 Cylinder
Full throttle operating range: 5,000 - 6,000 rpm
Fuel Induction System: 2 valve
Ignition/advance system: CDI
Starter system: Manual or Electric
Gear ratio: 2.08