Mariner F6 MLH Outboard
Mariner offers a complete line of extremely light portable FourStroke outboards, with the widest range of models to choose from. So wherever you and your boat go, so can your Mariner portable FourStroke.
Operation and portability is easy with smart, simple features. Plus clean, quiet, fuel-efficient FourStroke performance makes them the obvious power of choice.
Key Features – Mariner F6 MLH:-
- SmartCraft DTS (Digital Throttle & Shift) supercharged with charge air cooling and electronic boost pressure control.
- Large displacement engine provides excellent low to mid-range power.
- Quiet, smooth-running and smoke free operation
- Five-year limited non-declining, factory-backed. Conditions and exclusions apply.* Not applicable for commercial and racing applications.
- Two-year limited commercial warranty.†
- Through prop exhaust buries the engine noise underwater.
- 6 trim positions plus shallow water drive allow easy access to remote areas.
- Vibration isolated twist grip throttle provides a smooth interaction with the engine
- CDI ignition offers maintenance-free dependability and easy starting.
- Super corrosion protection provides longer life.
- Visual Low pressure warning system
- Decompression system for quick, effortless one handed starting
- Short and long shaft options available
For more information on Mariner outboard engines, please contact us …..
For outboard engine spares, accessories and consumables please visit the Marine Tech online Ebay shop
EngineEngine Type: 4 Stroke
No. of cylinders/configuration: 1 Cylinder
Full throttle operating range: 5,000 - 6,000 rpm
Fuel Induction System: 2 valve
Ignition/advance system: CDI
Starter system: Manual
Gear ratio: 2.15