Mariner F4 MH Outboard Engine
Taking the fun with you is one of the great advantages of owning an inflatable boat or small fishing boat. Mariner offers a complete line of extremely light portable FourStroke outboards, with the widest range of models to choose from. So wherever you and your boat go, so can your Mariner portable FourStroke. The entire range makes operation and portability easy with smart, simple features. Plus, clean, quiet, fuel-efficient FourStroke performance makes them the obvious power of choice.
Mariner F4 MH – At a glance:-
- Through prop exhaust buries the engine noise underwater
- 6 trim positions plus shallow water drive allow easy access to remote areas
- Vibration isolated twist grip throttle provides a smooth interaction with the engine
- CDI ignition offers maintenance-free dependability and easy starting
- Superior corrosion protection provides longer life
- Visual low pressure warning system
- Decompression system for quick, effortless one handed starting.
- SmartCraft DTS (Digital Throttle & Shift) supercharged with charge air cooling and electronic boost pressure control
- Manual start, Short OR Long shaft, and Tiller handle
- Five-year limited non-declining, factory-backed. Conditions and exclusions apply.* Not applicable for commercial and racing applications.
For more information, please contact us …..
Looking for outboard engine spares, accessories or consumables? Please visit our Ebay store.
EngineEngine Type: 4 Stroke
No. of cylinders/configuration: 1 Cylinder
Full throttle operating range: 4,500 - 5,500 rpm
Fuel Induction System: 2 valve
Ignition/advance system: CDI
Starter system: Manual
Gear ratio: 2.15