Mariner F3.5 MLH Outboard Engine
Never before has portable power seemed so perfect, the 3.5hp FourStroke may be small, but they’re filled with big ideas. Featuring neutral and forward shift and a tiller steering that rotates 360 degrees and a twist grip throttle for maximum manoeuvrability and one hand control. Plus a very clearly visible sight gauge makes it easy to monitor and maintain a proper oil level.
Mariner F3.5 MLH – At a glance:-
- Manual start, Short OR Long shaft, and Tiller handle
- Through prop exhaust buries the engine noise underwater
- 4 trim positions plus shallow water drive allow easy access to remote areas
- Vibration isolated twist grip throttle provides a smooth interaction with the engine
- CDI ignition offers maintenance-free dependability and easy starting. Superior corrosion protection provides longer life
- Visual low pressure warning system
- Decompression system for quick, effortless one handed starting.
- Neutral and forward shift and a tiller steering that rotates 360 degrees
- Twist grip throttle for maximum manoeuvrability
- One hand control
- Clearly visible sight gauge (makes it easy to monitor and maintain a proper oil level)
For more information on Mariner outboards, please contact us …..
For outboard engine spares, accessories or consumables, please visit the Marine Tech Ebay store.
EngineEngine Type: 4 Stroke
No. of cylinders/configuration: 1 Cylinder
Full throttle operating range: 5,000 - 6,000 rpm
Fuel Induction System: 2 valve
Ignition/advance system: CDI
Starter system: Manual
Gear ratio: 2.15