Mariner F20 MH EFI Four Stroke Outboard – ** NEW **
- 20hp Four Stroke
- Standard Shaft
- EFI – Electronic Fuel Injection for easy & quick starting
- 5 Years Warranty (2 Years Commercial Warranty)
- Available for UK Delivery (Engine will be supplied with PDI completed)
- Export Enquiries Welcome, Contact us for a Quote
- All our Mariner outboards are new in stock and are the latest models. No old stock or outdated models!
- Call for the best pricing on all Mariner Outboard Engines
- Packages available with Talamex, Mercury & Quicksilver Inflatables
- Finance available for engine / boat packages & repower upgrades. Contact us for more information.
Engine Features & Benefits:
Get more of everything
More power. More control. More comfort. The new Mariner 20 hp and 15 hp Four-Stroke outboards are designed to improve every minute of your time on the water:
• Innovative adjustable tiller handle is designed for comfortable left- or right-hand operation.
• Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) delivers quick starts and crisp throttle response.
• New twin-cylinder powerhead produces outstanding torque for great acceleration.
• Lightweight design offers enhanced portability and improved performance.
• New engine mounts keep vibration off the boat and tiller handle.
• Maintenance is made easy with no-drip oil changes.
• Ready for a wide range of applications; choose rope or electric starting, tiller or remote control, and up to three shaft-length options.
Less weight, more torque
A new low-friction, single-overhead cam powerhead delivers greater torque. Meanwhile, overall weight is decreased by 4.5 kilos – a significant reduction that makes a big difference on small boats. More power and less weight improve on-plane performance and top speed. These are the quickest, fastest and strongest outboards in the category!
Easy, reliable starting
The FourStrokes’ Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) system doesn’t require a battery for rope-pull starting. EFI also produces easy starts – hot or cold – and outstanding fuel efficiency. It self-adjusts to deliver peak performance according to weather and elevation. And most maintenance issues related to modern fuels are eliminated by the pressurized fuel system. Throttle response is always crisp.
The new centre-mounted tiller provides simple horizontal adjustment and reversible throttle grip rotation for port or starboard installation. Vertical down-stop is also adjustable, so you can dial in this tiller to fit the boat and the operator’s reach and preference. The tiller locks up at 45 or 73 degrees for fishing or trailering. The large shift lever is located forward on the tiller for easy operation, and a new knob on the tiller adjusts throttle friction.
If you are looking for Outboard Engine spares, accessories or consumables, please visit our Ebay Shop