Mariner F20 ELPT EFI
Bigger isn’t always better as inflatables, tenders and small boats prove with their easy mobility. So, wherever the mood takes you, there’s a Mariner four-stroke to suit. The 8, 9.9, 15 and 20 hp models are loaded with typical Mariner features, which translate into smooth, problem-free and economical operation, all with low emissions and terrific fuel efficiency. Safety, dependability and ease of use as demonstrated by the multi-function tiller handle, are Mariner hallmarks.
- Enhanced fuel primer and manual choke deliver instant starts every time (F8/F9.9/F15/F20).
- Visual low pressure warning system.
- Clean and efficient, with plenty of torque to keep up the fun.
- Mariner F20 ELPT – Multi-function tiller handle controls shift, stop, throttle, throttle friction and steering for one hand operation (F8/F9.9/F15/F20).
- Inherent four-stroke characteristics include quiet, smooth operation, and exceptional idling.
- Overhead cam design for quiet and efficient operation.
- 5 trim positions plus shallow water drive allow easy access to remote areas and better control in shallow water.
- Manual start models feature a 6 amp/76 watt alternator to keep batteries properly charged.
- Manual recoil starter, even on electric start models.
Five-year limited non-declining, factory-backed. Conditions and exclusions apply. Not applicable for commercial and racing applications.
For more information, please contact us ….