The Maxima 550 Sloop is a very traditional Dutch design with a straight stern, a smooth hull and the characteristic traditional rope fendering. Maxima Boats offer great value for money, with smart building and purchasing without compromising on quality – this is the reason that Maxima Boats can offer such a good product with a really competitive price!
Sleek and elegant, lots of interior space and a feast for the eye, that’s the Maxima 550. A lot of attention has also been paid to user comfort with ergonomic seating positions and other smart solutions. 50 Years of experience and listening to the wishes of customers has resulted that every Maxima sloop or tender has several advantages compared other competitors, with space for a porta-loo, a cool box, and more than enough storage room for your sunbed and the spray hood is fully adjustable. Furthermore, the round seat can be converted into a sun deck and an optional cool box unit is available for the console as an extension – very unique for a sloop in its class.
Maxima Boats are extremely stable because of the unique shape of the boat. With engine choices ranging from 8hp – 50hp this boat is equally at home quietly cruising along the inland waterways as it is water-skiing or even wake boarding on the open water.
In summary the Maxima 550 is a modern sloop at a very attractive price.
- Our Stock Boat price includes a Honda BF8LRU Outboard Engine, the standard equipment list, deluxe package, white hull and superstructure, spray hood & tonneau cover (vision family), sunbed in-fill and the rigging charge £15,115
Maxima 550 Sloop – Standard Equipment Included
- Standard hull colour:- black, dark grey, light grey, white or dark blue
- Several storage lockers
- Rope trim – natural or black
- 6 x Stainless steel cleats
- Stainless steel bow eye
- Steering console
- Luxury steering system
- Stainless steel steering wheel
- Luxury seating & cushions
- Waterline colour:- black, white, grey or orange
Deluxe Package – £1150
- Teakline floor
- LED Navigation lights in hull
- 360 Degree LED anchor light
- Automatic bilge pump
- Switch panel console with 12v plug
- Spray hood with stainless steel frame, back cover & storage cover (sport/family) £1850
- Sunbed In-fill £300
Rigging Charge Includes
- Engine installation & PDI, battery, battery box, battery isolator, gear and throttle cables £895