Lightweight yet durable materials make these engines easier than ever to handle while water-cooling with thermostatic control provides for dependable, reliable operation.
Ease of use is ensured thanks to features such as a twist-grip throttle on the tiller and a manual choke which makes cold starting a breeze.
Add the largest displacement powerhead in the class and you’ve got the complete solution to reliable and dependable family boating.
• CDI Ignition offers maintenance-free dependability and easy starting.
• Superior corrosion protection provides longer life.
• Large displacement engine provides excellent low to mid-range power.
• Quiet, smooth-running and smoke free operation.
• Through prop exhaust buries the engine noise underwater.
• 6 trim positions plus shallow water drive allow easy access to remote areas.
• Vibration isolated twist grip throttle provides a smooth interaction with the engine.
• Visual low pressure warning system.
• Decompression system for quick, effortless one hand starting.
EngineEngine Type: 4-Stroke
No. of cylinders/configuration: 1 Cylinder
Prop shaft output at mid range: 5hp
Full throttle operating range: 4500-5500 rpm
Starter system: Pull start
Gear ratio: 2.15:1
DimensionsRecommended boat transom height: 381mm
Weight with propeller: 25kg
Fuel tank capacity: 1L