The most recent entries in the Mariner lightweight division are the 3.5 and 2.5 which carry on the tradition of offering big motor features with small motor economy.
Lightweight yet durable materials make these engines easier than ever to handle while water-cooling with thermostatic control provides for dependable, reliable operation.
Ease of use is ensured thanks to features such as a twist-grip throttle on the tiller and a manual choke which makes cold starting a breeze.
Add the largest displacement powerhead in the class and you’ve got the complete solution to reliable and dependable family boating.
- CDI Ignition offers maintenance-free dependability and easy starting.
- Superior corrosion protection provides longer life.
- Large displacement engine provides excellent low to mid-range power.
- Quiet, smooth-running and smoke free operation.
- 4 trim positions plus shallow water drive allow easy access to remote areas.
- Vibration isolated twist grip throttle provides a smooth interaction with the engine.
- Visual low pressure warning system.
- Decompression system for quick, effortless one hand starting.
EngineEngine Type: 4-Stroke
No. of cylinders/configuration: 1 Cylinder
Prop shaft output at mid range: 3.5hp
Full throttle operating range: 5000-6000 rpm
Fuel Induction System: 1 carburetor
Starter system: Pull start
Gear ratio: 2.15:1
DimensionsRecommended boat transom height: 508mm
Weight with propeller: 17kg
Fuel tank capacity: 1L