Mariner never forget the reasons why people choose boating as a hobby. No other sport offers you more possibilities to have fun than boating. Whether you like cruising, fish, ski, snorkel or diving, sunbath, swim, explore or just get away from daily life, boating lets you do it.
Since you buy a boat for the fun of it, it’s important to specify an outboard engine that will help you get the most pleasure from your preferred boating experience. Mariner outboards will ensure you have complete confidence and peace of mind to relax and enjoy.
Mariner Outboard Engines:
The most recent entries in the Mariner lightweight division are the 3.5 and 2.5 which carry on the tradition of offering big motor features with small motor economy.
Lightweight yet durable materials make these engines easier than ever to handle while water-cooling with thermostatic control provides for dependable, reliable operation.
Ease of use is ensured thanks to features such as a twist-grip throttle on the tiller and a manual choke which makes cold starting a breeze.
Add the largest displacement powerhead in the class and you’ve got the complete solution to reliable and dependable family boating.
• CDI Ignition offers maintenance-free dependability and easy starting.
• Superior corrosion protection provides longer life.
• Large displacement engine provides excellent low to mid-range power.
• Quiet, smooth-running and smoke free operation.
• 4 trim positions plus shallow water drive allow easy access to remote areas.
• Vibration isolated twist grip throttle provides a smooth interaction with the engine.
• Visual low pressure warning system.
• Decompression system for quick, effortless one hand starting.
Please call for our latest outboard offers and promotions or to find out more about this engine.
Choose a category for a list of available products